Deegle The Weather Dog

Deegle The Weather Dog
Click Pic For Weather

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Hurricane Florence, Talk of the town

 Florence is going to be a dangerous and destructive storm where ever she chooses to make impact.  Some people have suggested that I'm saying the danger is over for us and South of us.  Nothing is further from the truth.  Everyone that is on the East Coast should not take your eyes off this Storm.  Deegle the Weather Dog is predicting a miss to the North of Wilmington at this time, doesn't mean anyone for any moment that it will not affect this area.  I am prepared and I hope you are too!!!  Now I'm kinda weird but I have storable food, and some other things to eat, we have water, a source of light without using candles and the like.  Make sure to go the Weather Page and check out the video's. One other thing you might want to take several gallons of your water and freeze them. I do four of them and if and probably when we suffer a power loss you can put 1 in your freezer and the other ones in the fridge.  It will make your food stay good longer

No comments:

Post a Comment