Deegle The Weather Dog

Deegle The Weather Dog
Click Pic For Weather

Saturday, October 17, 2015

The Spark...

What causes the spark? You know, that thing that just happens out of the blue.  I've always wondered about that. Does someone just press or button or is it real? Your just cruising along living your life and maybe your single with no responsibilities or maybe your married with a bunch of stuff to do. Bam, its like a storm you didn't see coming, there it is, what do you do now? As I get older, I look back and have wondered why I didn't walk through that door when it opened.  Have I missed a bunch of stuff or did I do the right thing.

This time, I'm walking through that door and chasing the spark, I want to know what it is, I hope all of you will do the same. This is dedicated to a special someone, thank you QB.

No comments:

Post a Comment