Deegle The Weather Dog

Deegle The Weather Dog
Click Pic For Weather

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Number 5, My Labrador Since May 2000....


Number 5 has been a great dog. She is the mother of "Deegle the Weather Dog". She is getting old and as a Lab should be dead now. She is over the 12 year life expectancy by several months. Let me tell you about Number 5...I was living in Leland, had four dogs and she became the fifth. My cab # was 5. Therefore she received the tag #5. Even though her shots were current she got Parvo at 10 weeks, I was broke and had to tend to her myself. My Trailer looked like a mash unit, IV's streaming into my dying dog. She lived and thrived after this, that was July, 2000. Number Five shows no signs of dying. She is healthy, eats, barks, see's well and understands her place. I'm guessing she will just die one night in her sleep. Number 5 has been a joy, I will miss her after her passing...

No comments:

Post a Comment