Deegle The Weather Dog

Deegle The Weather Dog
Click Pic For Weather

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Obama's List Of Failed Green Energy Jobs & Companies!!!

Update: 7/19/12: The Amonix Solar: FAIL!manufacturing plant in North Las Vegas, subsidized by more than $20 million in federal tax credits and grants given by Obama Administration, has closed its 214,000 square foot facility a year after it opened.
 
Solar Trust of America: FAIL! - Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012

Bright Source: FAIL! - Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Bright Source lost billions of dollars but is getting more money to keep trying.

Solyndra: FAIL! - Obama gave $500,000,000 (that’s a HALF BILLION!) in taxpayer money to Solyndra who shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 after billions in losses due to failure to make a solar product that works! Barack Obama was not vetted before being elected President and neither was Solyndra before Mr. Obama threw that taxpayer money down the drain of unproven technology.

LSP Energy: FAIL! - LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
 
Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL!On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy

Abound Solar: FAIL! - Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama then announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy.

SunPower: FAIL! - SunPower stopped producing solar cells in 2011 at near bankruptcy then restructured with the help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL, Inc. who owns 60% stake in SunPower. Irony? The company is still struggling.

Beacon Power: FAIL! – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy protection in October, 2011 just a year after Obama approved a $43 million Government loan guarantee.

Ecotality: FAIL! - ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money and remains on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from President Obama.

A123 Solar: FAIL! - A123 Solar received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees even after the Solyndra bankruptcy and is getting another $500M from Obama after a loss of $400M.

UniSolar: FAIL! - Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20, 2012 after laying off hundreds of workers. UniSolar received even more Obama money after showing now progress, no profits and is still failing… yet they still remain in business with Obama’s help.

Azure Dynamics: FAIL! - Azure Dynamics filed for bankruptcy in June , 2012 wasting millions in Obama “Stimulus” money and received abatement on taxes owed and and several tax credits. Azure Dynamics LLC filed for bankruptcy protection in Canada and the US. Azure laid off 120 of its 160 employees in Oak Park; Boston; Vancouver, British Columbia; and the UK.
 
Evergreen Solar: FAIL! - Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama and filed bankruptcy in late 2011. Evergreen, which closed its taxpayer-supported Devens factory in March, 2011 cut more than 1800 jobs. Evergreen’s $450 million factory, turned out to be a colossal “waste” of taxpayer money.

Ener1: FAIL! Ener1 Inc. received a $118 million U.S. Energy Department grant from President Obama to make electric-car batteries but filed for bankruptcy protection January 2012 after defaulting on bond debt.


 

18 comments:

  1. As the admin of this website is working, no doubt very rapidly
    it will be famous, due to its quality contents.

    my homepage Natural Cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web
    site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal.
    I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
    shiny transparent concept

    Here is my weblog acaiultrablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites online.
    I am going to highly recommend this site!

    Here is my web site: Veluminous Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning story there. What occurred after? Thanks!


    Have a look at my web-site green coffee reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I will send this post to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read.
    I appreciate you for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: Natural Cleanse Diet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible quest there. What happened after?
    Take care!

    Have a look at my webpage ... Pure garciniacambogia reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I desire to subscribe for this web site to get newest updates, therefore where can i
    do it please assist.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - Raspberry Ketone Plus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favorite reason
    seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to keep in mind of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other folks consider worries that they just do not recognize about.

    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also defined
    out the entire thing without having side effect ,
    folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
    Thanks

    Have a look at my homepage Cambogia trim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts
    in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
    Reading this information So i am happy to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed.

    I so much undoubtedly will make sure to don?t disregard this
    web site and provides it a glance regularly.

    Here is my weblog Nuvocleanse Detox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot about this,
    such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you just could do with a
    few percent to force the message house a bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog.

    A great read. I will definitely be back.

    Here is my web-site :: Buy Elevate GF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have you ever thought about including a little
    bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    Nevertheless imagine if you added some great
    images or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this blog could definitely be one
    of the best in its field. Superb blog!

    Feel free to visit my website Where to buy lean muscle formula

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    Here is my blog post :: Automated pay days review

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
    website, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent idea

    My homepage; Diet Patch Diets

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the website
    many times previous to I could get it to load
    properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times
    will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score
    if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

    Check out my weblog: Pure Garcinia Cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always emailed this webpage post page to all
    my associates, as if like to read it next my friends will too.


    Look at my web site; powerprincipen.se

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
    that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!

    My web site: carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  17. Highly descriptive blog, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?


    Check out my homepage pest control runescape update

    ReplyDelete